Licensing Line News is no longer operating. Licensing Line News was a free national e-newsletter with the latest news on occupational licensing and regulatory matters which impact on training and assessment.
Previous editions of the newsletter will still be available on this site until 2012.
The e-newsletter was distributed each month to around 6500 training and licensing stakeholders across Australia.
The newsletter provided information on:
- current Council of Australian Governments led occupational licensing reforms
- initiatives to integrate occupational licensing into vocational education and training
- training package updates covering licensing outcomes
- licensing/regulatory amendments including changes to training requirements
- new educational resources to support training for licensing
- in-depth coverage of current licensing and training issues
- upcoming events.
To find out more about Licensing Line News and the type of information it covers read the current edition.
This page was generated on 15 July, 2011